Interventional Radiology made relentless progress in last few decades. Today its impact can be felt in every field when patients need to be treated minimally or less invasively.
AMRI Hospitals, Dhakuria is way ahead of others in the sphere of Interventional Radiology for its outstanding team of doctors, and the most advanced and unique imaging facilities like 1.5 Tesla MRI, high end CT Scan, Digital Cath lab and Modular OT to name a few. At AMRI Dhakuria a wide range of most advanced Interventional Radiology services are available 24x7.
Diagnostic Angiography and DSA
- A wide range of advanced diagnostic radiology services like cerebral, spinal, mesenteric, pulmonary, visceral or peripheral angiography.
Embolization for haemorrhage or bleeding
- Embolization of life threatening complications from bleeding from organs, hemoptysis, GI bleeds, retroperitoneal bleeds, massive epistaxis, traumatic massive uncontrollable haemorrhages, uterine bleeding like post- partal haemorrhage, hematuria, iatrogenic to name a few.
- Most advanced expertise for embolisation for vascular malformations like Arterio- venous malformations of any organ system like cerebral, pulmonary, visceral, spinal or gastrointestinal tract.
PTBD and Bilary Stenting
- Highly effective option when regular ERCP cannot be carried out in cases of obstructive jaundice/Cholangitis or post operative patients.
- Benign strictures and biliary clearing procedures are also available.
- Similarly PCN and antegrade ureteric stenting can be done for cases of Obstructive Uropathy.
- Interventional radiology is highly effective for Liver Cancer patients either for complete treatment or palliation.
- Trans arterial Chemo embolisation(TACE) is a well established therapy and chemo infusion regularly done here.
- Portal vein embolization in suitable patients after volumetric evaluation.
Uterine Artery Embolization
- Highly effective for symptomatic fibroid disease of uterus which avoids hysterectomy and in post partum haemorrhage. It helps avoid post-op complications like ureteric ligation, VVF, urinary incontinence, adhesion, intestinal obstruction, hernia etc.
- Shorter recovery period.
Vertebroplasty and kyphoplasty
- Most affective in patients with osteoporotic fractures and in patients with metastasis, specially as pain relief procedure.
- Can be combined with biopsy and RF ablation if required. Cementoplasty can be done for other long and flat bones as well for Oncology patients.
Radiofrequency Ablation (RFA)
- RFA of solid tumors of different organs is now a most advanced method of treatment .
- Only RFA is the most effective treatment option for Osteoid Osteoma.
RFA of Varicose Veins
- An outstanding edge over LASER treatment with lesser complications. Along with varicosity stripping and selentherapy. Complete solution provided in a single sitting.
- For long term dialysis access placement of PERM catheters with fistuloplasty for A-V fistula.
- Procedures for Chronic Total Occlusion of central venous system and SVC obstruction is also available.
- PAIN MANAGEMENT using CT guided blocks.
At AMRI Dhakuria these procedures are done under expert supervision of an experienced Clinical Radiologist and CT guidance to ensure the efficacy of the procedures.